- I thought launching a fitness class at 6am was STUPID!
- Our first assessments consisted of body comp, measurements and a TWO mile run (which no one completed).
- We had no consent and waiver forms. I KNOW, my attorney's would have KILLED me.
- We had no nutritional component. We were going to "outsource" that!
- Said this would be the only camp I would do. Again, I did NOT want to get up this early on a regular basis.
- I was the only trainer.
- I did not believe the results of all the campers at the end of camp. People don't lose that much body fat in 6 weeks. I only did a second one to make sure the results were accurate. (They were :)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I have to say, I am feeling a bit reflective of late. This October we are celebrating 10 years of launching Boot Camp Challenge®. So, I decided I would take you down memory lane and show you what "basic boot camp" (original name) looked like 10 years ago...